View Profile Tilkanuts

4 Movie Reviews

Very Interesting and motivating theories

Even being a religious man, your theories are very interesting. I do agree that we should put our thoughts to actions, and not be lazy about them. Great job! Also awesome music :P

-Tilky

RiverJordan responds:

Tilky! I love your inspiration song :D

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can't delete my submission ><

LOL

This was sooooooooooo hilarious! Great job!

3 Game Reviews

Hahahahaha!

I'm still in shock in seeing this as a daily feature on Newgrounds. This is awesome!

omfg!!!!!

This is sooooooooooo frickin hilarious! what is the song on the youfail.net screen?????? i want it!

Archawn responds:

I forget what song it is.

Just beat it.

holy..........freakin.............cra p.......... this game is way good. and the fact that its just a flash game just amazes me. wow. just wow. although i did start using the walkthrough halfway through, and though some of the challenges were really tough to figure out, the game still kept me hangin on the edge of my seat.

GREAT JOB!!!!!! 10/10 5/5

67 Audio Reviews

Very nicely produced! I'm really liking the sound and mix you have going on here. I especially like the processing on the kicks and bass. Good work!

Sounds good

Great flow. I can totally see this in a 2d platform game of sorts. Make it longer!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Sweet! Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate your review. :) I will make it longer! I'm just a little bored with it at the moment, haha. I'll finish it when I feel like it. :)

Madflex

Gotta give it to Madflex. His voice clarity is better, his delivery was perfect, and his rhythm is on par with Eminem IMHO. There's something about Cynics voice that throws me off, might be the mic. His dilivery is pretty good, lyrics could be better though.

Madflex to advance

3 Art Reviews

LOL

im giving it 9 stars just because of how hilarious it looks. It's like bevis and butthead had a love child who knows kung fu or something.

lol

no such thing as too many colors, the colorfulness of it is what makes it really good!

Lol

I could tell it was Jackie Chan the second i looked at it. thats gotta count for something. good job!

I am a composer, if you need music done for your game or movie, then ask me if you wish.

29, Male